Friday, December 14, 2007

Worthless crap vs. Marriage


My wife has a rule. "If you don't use it within 12 months, throw it away."

I have a rule. "Keep every piece of crap you can acquire, and create a reason for keeping it."

The conflict occurs because besides being married, my wife and I live together. In our home are the trailing remains of my rule. Apple ImageWriter’s are an example, I have 2 waiting patiently for the time I have foreseen, when I will need to print on a triplicate form. Newfangled printers don’t have the steroids to punch past a single page. These ImageWriter print heads are groups of hammers, last century straight forward approaches to hammering the friggin ink against the page. You understand me? Punch the ink. None of this fancy spray/thermal sissy printing. Smash the ink on the page, ok?

You think I'm going to throw this away?

You think my wife is going to keep me?

No comments: