Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FIRST LONGMONT DADDY BOOT CAMP in a LONG TIME!
MAY 3, 2009

I was thrilled to work with Daddy Boot Camp facilitator John McLean (centered above me) earlier this May as we fired up a new year of working with expectant dad's on ... what to expect!

This was a first for both John and I. It was his first class as a coach, and my first as a Master Coach, and we both learned a lot, as usual, from these great soon to be fathers. As a start up class in this area, we had only John's son, and are looking for our now 'veteran' dads to come back with their newborns and share experience with the next round of expectant fathers.

We will repost this with the remaining dates for Longmont Daddy Boot Camp 2009 soon. Thanks to the St.Vrain Family Center and Longmont Hospital for making this critical class available.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice feedback everyone, I really appreciate it!


SEO Services