Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh just be a kid again and bulldoze the world.


Cooking Gadgets turned me on to Construction Utensils, a 3 piece dinnerware set consisting of Bulldozer pusher, forklift fork, and front loader spoon. I emailed Cooking Gadgets Arieanna:

As a father, husband and teamplayer at home-making, I was referred to Cooking Gadgets and wanted say I have not found a SINGLE recommendation I don’t like, and many I did not know existed. A gadget is all alone until it finds that special someone who, when finding the gadget thinks, 'That’s what I always wanted not knowing it existed!'

For me it’s the Constructive Eating Utensil Set. Sure for my kids, but really for me. If only I had a Constructive Eating Utensil Set growing up, I would have truly pushed my green peas into a pile against the mashed potatoes, forklifted them onto my front loader spoon, and yes Eaten them! "

One downfall of living long enough is they make neater stuff for the next generation’s childhood. I think I will have a short breakdown and just get them for myself anyway J


Barney Moran, Grateful Dad.

No comments: